Friday, July 16, 2010

Japanese Stars Who Could Be On The Move This Summer




I am interested in Football. I watched many matches in Word Cup 2010. I supported Asian teams because I live in Asia Continent. There are four Asian countries that qualified into FIFA World Cup 2010. Japan shows the best performance in this World Cup. Therefore, it makes European teams start looking at Japanese players. The most impressive Japanese player is Keisuke Honda.

A lot of people are talking about his recent form with Japan. With only four matches played in World Cup, he scored two goals and one assist in creative midfield position. Keisuke Honda, who recently playing at CSKA Moscow, linked with many prestige European clubs such as Real Madrid, AC Milan, Arsenal, Liverpool, and Tottenham Hotspur.

In my opinion, He is a very talented and creative player, and he has potential to play for any European team. Hence, he will get more interested in many clubs from now on. Moreover, I think his price will sharply increase more than 20 million because now Honda shows over the world in FIFA World Cup 2010 that he is the best in Asia. In the future I think his price will continues increase until age 30.

1 comment:

  1. same problems here. BTW, you should finish all the entries in time, week by week. (1)

    ReplyDelete